Bent profiles are used for the construction of:
- Roofing and wall runners (saving up to 30% of metal capacity as compared to hot-rolled profiles);
- Bearing frames of quickly erected buildings (light metal structures / light steel thin-walled structures);
- Frames of facade systems;
- Fencing structures, partitions, etc.
- Steel – cold rolled coil steel S280 GD, S320 GD, S350 GD (Zn275), thickness 1.5 – 4 mm;
- Profile length is 3 – 16 meters;
- Punching holes in walls and shelves is possible;
- The productivity of the line is up to 30 meters per minute.
1 Step 1
Produced: 42,000 tons of metal structures
Built-up area: 1,337,000m2
Produced: 327,000m2 of PIR sandwich panels
Exported: 6,200 tons of metal structures
We offer a range of works to complete QEB buildings from sandwich panels PIR, including design of any complexity.
We also implement re-design for SIN beam use, which allows you to get savings of up to 30% of metal capacity.